Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rainy day here

today so it is going to be a day of computer fun.  Most of the work in the house is caught up so I am going to play around today on the computer and do some updating and blog hopping. 

I really need to spend some time working on my bible study too, since I haven’t really started it.  Read through the lesson but haven’t actually done ANY work.

Today I also need to come up with a some more schedules to keep me on task for my son’s wedding.  We are doing the countdown now.  2 weeks and 4 days.  YIKES!!  It’s hard to believe that he is going to be getting married.  I keep asking myself where does the time go, seems like only yesterday he was under my feet growing up.and ALWAYS asking questions.  mothers love Wesley is such a wonderful son, and such a sweet and honorable person.  I couldn’t be more proud of the young man he has become.  He shows his mother such love and concern and really tries to brighten my saddest days.  I love him so much.  When I think about all the little things he has done for me over time, it leaves no doubt that he will make a wonderful husband.  His family is always top on his list and I know that will be extended to HIS new family with he and Stephanie.  I pray that they will have a blessed union and that God will shower them with his blessings as he has my life.  As parents all we truly want is for our kids to grow up and be happy and live the life that God has ordained for them.  I am no different,  I want them to be as happy as a couple as he has made me, being my son. 

Guess you can say that my days lately have been kinda emotional as I look back on my son’s childhood  and remember, and wonder where did the time go.  But I will leave those thoughts and emotions aside for now as we move on to the next chapter of his life.  

Now wiping the tears from my eyes as I stroll down memory lane, I will say goodbye for now.   Hug your kids today!  Tell them you love them, you only have them for such a short time.

Blessings,

Cin Sig

 




9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hard to believe the wedding is so close. Your son is truly an amazing person and he capture my heart from the moment I met him. He is genuine and pure and everything a person should be. His parents did an amazing job raising him, that's for sure. I promise to spend a lifetime and then some making sure he is the happiest person alive and then he is more than taken care of. Thank you for the kind blessings of a happy life together. That means the world to me. I am blessed to be apart of such a loving and supportive family! I love you very much!!!!

Judy said...

Cindy, your stroll down memory lane brought 'me' to tears! Yes, they grow up so fast. I keep this in mind every single day with Elliot & Emily. I want to squeeze every drop from my days with them. For your son to be such an awesome person, YOU have had to do an awesome job! Knowing you, I know you did. You will be a an awesome MIL too.

Have fun on the puter today. You might want to drop by my blog - I 'think' you might like my post. :-) Just sayin' - so head on over there girl! Love you

Denise said...

Wow, only 2 weeks before the wedding, that's coming fast! Enjoy your cozy day at home on the computer. It's nice when we get days like this to catch up.
:)

Jenny said...

What a sweet post! Thanks for the reminder to love on my crew as much as possible!

Elizabeth said...

What a special post, your son sounds awesome & I can imagine how time has been flying. The wedding is coming so fast, I'm sure it will be a very special day for you too. Enjoy your cozy day at home, hugs

~Pam~ said...

Hi Cindy,
What a sweet post, so special. Wow, can't believe the wedding is so close!
Enjoy the rest of your day hun!
love you
xoxo

Darylynn said...

Hi Cindy! What a sweet photo you chose and it really does make you think how quickly the time passes. My son and daughter are grown and it's hard to remember when their little feet were small enough to hold in your hand like that. It's great that you've raised such a fine young man so that's an accomplishment to be proud of. Oh you are going to be emotional on that special day for sure! I cry at EVERY wedding so I'm not one to talk! ;) (((Hugz)))

Susan said...

Hi Cindy, I know just how you feel as I went through it almost 5 years ago with my son Andrew and now he is going to be a daddy. I can hardly wait to hold my next grandchild. I worked on my study today too. I want to stay on track because I made a commitment to do so. Have a good Wed. Hugs

Linda said...

Hi Cindy,
Loved your sweet and special post!
Time passes so quickly-so important to create wonderful memories and capture every moment!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings

Followers

LinkWithin