Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pictures as promised over Thanksgiving

 

20091205_38 I’m finally back…wow what a week…I spent the first part of the week finishing up my decorating for Christmas.  That took me two days, but I had lots of things that I decided at the last minute that I was going to do.  Originally I had decided I was only going to put  out a few things, since the house was on the market, but I decided that I still wanted more out.  Granted, I still have over 1/2 to 3/4 still in the garage…but I am now pleased.   But before I get into my Christmas pictures…I decided to share  some of my folks visit when they were  here for Thanksgiving.

Tori and Mark

20091205_41

Derek just hanging out!

20091205_43

This is my sick boy Wesley.  He had the swine flue and he didn’t feel all that well during Thanksgiving.  Thank Goodness he is much better now.

20091205_44

My parents with the kids.  Love this picture of them all.

20091205_63 

While my mom and dad are here of course Mema and PopPop have to take care of their grandchildren and their needs…Right?

Well here is my mom making my son Derek, his favorite….Biscuits 20091205_76and gravy for breakfast….although in here she is actually making sausage.

 

 

 

20091205_78And no trip to visit would be complete without my parents making my kids several batches of Sausage Balls…he is my dad working up the batch.  

 

We truly had a wonderful visit with my parents and it was awesome having all my kids at home for 4 days instead of overnight.  I loved every minute of it. 

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin