Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekly Roundup - October 28th, 2011


Today’s Weekly Roundup has no theme whatsoever.  Kinda all over the place like I have been lately.  But some fun stuff from all over the web.


Kate’s Mad Scientist Potion


Chris @ Just a Girl created a “spooky” wreath that I really like.



Ericka @ Thrifty and Fabulous creates a mini bulletin in her cabinet. Wonderful idea if your cramped on space.





I’m loving this idea for next year from Bon Appetit .  Definitely something I would like to try for my next large gathering next summer.




Love this idea from AZCentral.  I see many alternatives to this.  I think this would be great for any holiday, use it to house wine or sparkling cider, instead of cranberries, you could use orange slices, apple slices, etc.  basically whatever works for that season.  Love this idea.



Another clever idea, who would have thought of making a grilled cheese in a toaster. 


Grill Cheese Social did.  Take a look.


A great use for those old tee shirts we have.  How adorable is this scarf?  Cathy shows us how to make these at Lakeland Local



A girlie pumpkin from BHG, this just says sweet!  I think this says precious.



Diane @ In My Own Style shows us a great use of space for the craft room.
Wowser!!!!  I’m not sure if I am more impressed with the use of space and all the great organization, or the idea of all those supplies in one space.  Wonderful idea. 



Well these are a  handful of the things that caught my eye while surfing the web this week. 

Well today looks like another gloomy fall day with a wet gloomy weekend in the forecast.  Fall definitely is in full swing here.  Happy Friday!


1 Peter 1:24-25“For, “All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



Hugs,




Cindy




No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin