Monday, October 24, 2011

Multitude Mondays

multitudesonmondaysbutton2-142

Today I am sharing my list for “One Thousand Gifts”, it is where you come up with 1000 things that your are thankful for (gifts in your life). It is to help you better recognize just all the little blessings we have each day that we take for granted.

Ann Voskamp has written a book called just that. She also has a lovely and well one-thousand-gifts_thumb3_thumbwritten blog “A Holy Experience” if you aren’t reading you are missing it folks. I love reading her blog, many hours have been spent hours there. And she is the most delightful person to listen too. (No, I haven’t met her personally, but I have watched via vblog her series on the book)

One Thousand Gifts .

151. a productive weekend
152. song that speaks to my heart
153. a wonderful message preached by our pastor
154. a twinkle in hubby's eyes
155. brand new little babies
156. cherished memories
157. afternoon cup of coffee
158. a hard working husband
159. a quiet dinner at home

160.leaves gently blowing in the breeze
161.the fragrance of the blooms next to my front door
162. and their lovely purple color
163. sisters in Christ
164. being lifted in prayer
165. fathers good doctor report
166. opportunity to pray for others
167. watching my oldest son play softball.
168. laughing at my youngest sons jokes
169. his contagious laugh


I believe that it is crucial that we be grateful and give thanks for all our blessings.

I hope you will have a very blessed Monday.
Now to get back on some kind of schedule.  Hoping I will not be missing for the next two months.  Geez, but life happens.  And it’s all good!!

Proverbs 9:10“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



Cindy

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin