Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just plain “THANKFUL”

that is what I am today.  As I sit here in my home, on my laptop, and watching the news on my TV and sipping coffee from one of my favorite cups, I realize how blessed and fortunate I am. 

Knowing I have a home and a place to shelter from this hurricane that is rolling in, I am reminded that there are people that don’t have that luxury today.

 



So today I just want to thank God and keep in mind all that I have is his and I’m grateful.

being_thankful


I’m linking to Thankful Thursday hosted by Laurie and Dayle @ Simple Pleasures

emo_flowers1_thankfulThursday  simple pleasure

 



Stop by and read what others are thankful for.

Psalm 119:165“Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



Cindy


7 comments:

Sue said...

Cindy, you are so right, I too have so much to be thankful for. We are getting ready for Irene too. Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Ms.Daisy said...

Cindy,
We are facing Irene also along the Jersey coast. I am one street away from being evacuated and I thank God that I am on higher ground and won't have to leave. So I share your Simple Pleasure in being so very thankful.


~Jean

Debbie said...

Amen, Cindy, Amen.

Cami said...

Your Follower button isn't working :( I'm going to try to remember to come back soon so I can follow you!!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Cindy,
What you said is so true!!!
Bless you sweet friend.
xoxo

Dayle said...

So nice to see you again, Cindy. How blessed we are to have shelter from the storm.

Christine said...

Cindy, I can't follow you either!
I'm so glad I checked up on you. Now I'm going to go back to read you past posts.

Followers

LinkWithin