Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally

I'm back. I can't believe its been almost a week since my last post, but it has. I have wanted to jump on here and post but just haven't had enough time to do so. This is going to be a boring post to look at, because I am using my son's laptop and I don't have graphics downloaded to his computer. So I just might have to come back at a later time and add some in. :)

Well my weekend didn't go quite as I had planned...if you read in my last post you know that I was going to Baltimore to the George Strait concert...we it was postponed until April. Can you say bummed? Apparently George had to cancel his Thursday, Friday, Saturday night concert due to larengitis. Just my luck, I guess I shouldn't have been looking so forward to it. Oh well, we get to go in April when he has been rescheduled. It wasn't a totally wash though, because we still went down and spent the night, we had a lovely hotel room, although we weren't there much. We strolled the streets of the city and then had a lovely dinner at a seafood place called Mo's Seafood in the Inner Harbor. It was cold, but it was such a clear night. We had such a good time with our friends and just hanging out. Darting in here and there and grabbing coffee, to keep warm. We headed back to the hotel around 10ish and I was pretty beat. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. And then the strangest thing happened, I slept till 6:30 or so.....I know that doesn't seem like anything exciting to anyone, but for me, the girl that gets up at 4, it's a big deal. Because on the days I don't work, I still wake up. So that was a sweet treat. Actually was up for just a little bit and then dozed off again, and didn't get up for good until 8:30 or so. Michael and I didn't leave the hotel until around 10:30. That is very unusual for us.

On Sunday we headed to the big Barnes and Noble store in the Inner Harbor and I spent 2 hours browsing books. I actually got three things. I will share more about them in another post.

This is a busy week for me, between work and Tori's activites I am hopping. She has Drivers Ed every night for two weeks. She has to be there at 6:30 until 9:45. So it makes a long day for both of us. Anyway, I wanted to post a little blurb, but I am heading out the door in a few, and really need to go and do my hair. I grabbed a shower when I got home from work so that my hair would dry before I had to go out.

Again, I know this isn't much of a post, but wanted to let you all know that I am still around. Just buisy. Hope your having a lovely night.

God Bless!

7 comments:

Danna said...

Hi, Oh I am sorry that you did see
George this time around. Now you can see him in April though. You are busy... it is good to hear from you when you can get on. Hugs

~Pam~ said...

Hi Cindy,
Oh, sorry about the concert! Well at least you had a nice weekend away. :)

Hope your evening is going well.

Love & Hugs

Tammy said...

Poor George! Laryngitis is no fun--I had it around New Year's. I'm glad you and Michael still had a good time, though. Hope you are having a great week! Big hugs!!

Sue said...

Awww sorry Cindy about you concert but at least in April the weather will be gorgeous for another trip to Baltimore :-)

What abusy lady you are with all your activities... or should I say Tori's - hee hee.

Good to hear from you & wishing you a FABULOUS rest of your week!!

Love ya xo

P.S. In case you didn't see the email I sent, my blog has a new home. Follow the link ;-)

~Pam~ said...

Hi Cindy,
Just popping in to say hi! Hope you are having a cozy evening.
Love ya!
xxxx

Lori said...

Hi Cindy!! I am sorry about your concert. You have April to look forward to though.
Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Tracey said...

Hi Cindy! Yes I heard George had to cancel because of laryngitis. Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie. ((BIG HUGS))

Followers

LinkWithin