Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mixed Bag


Hi (wavin) I am heading out the door tonight for a meeting at the church but wanted to post a little something. Actually tonight there is a million things that I would like to chat about but don't have the time. My mind is racing with all kinds of thoughts. Kinda feels like a hamster on a wheel, keeps going round and round and doesn't stop. If I have time after my meeting tonight, I will jot a few of the things down and blog about them later.

I hope you are staying warm, and not having to get out in the frigid cold weather. We were suppose to get a dicey mix of precipitation today, but so far nothing. Hoping it stays that way.

Hate to dart, but gotta get going. Have a blessed night.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Cindy, Pastor Jim talks about the hamster on the wheel that runs in our head. I use to have that, but not to often anymore. I hope things are ok. I really love what you are doing with your blog. Have a great week. Hugs

Followers

LinkWithin