Thursday, September 4, 2014

Quiet time

Good Morning, I am sitting here this morning at the office.  Bright and early, ( I like to come in around 6:30 so that I have my quiet time and coffee with NO distractions.  It just might be my favorite time of the day.  Who am I kidding, IT IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY.   I love reading God's word and by HIS grace I try to live out his word in my day to day life.  It's never easy because life is full of "messes".  I often ponder where I would be today with God's grace and love for me.  Such a scary thought. 

One thing that I am really excited about is the screened in porch at the new(old) house.  I can see my mornings sipping my coffee  with my bible and notebook, looking our over the fields in the back of the house during the summer months, and cuddled up cozy by the fireplace during the winter months. 
 

These photos are from the realtor's site. 

 

How do you do your quiet time? 
 

Hugs and blessings,
Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, love your new house! I so enjoy your posting about it and your sharing of scriptures you lift my faith daily. Thank you! I always enjoy reading what others have found inspiring in God's word, :)

Unknown said...

Home Security, I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Followers

LinkWithin