Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A wonderful find online

I'm back. I can't believe how long it has been since my last post, but it has been awhile. At this time in my life, I am super busy so don't have as much time to play and update my blogs as I would like too. But occasionally when I have a few minutes that I can surf the net, I seem to find things that capture my heart. For instance, I found this photo of a secretary that I would love to have, or something similar.secretary desk

Of course when I saw it my mind started reeling with ideas. First thing I thought of is: I need to put that on my yard sale and thrift shopping list. It is getting about that time of the year, and I can't wait. Anyway, isn't this lovely?

About this time of the year, my creative juices start flowing and I want to dig into some projects for the home. Michael and I have done several big projects (renovating this house from top to bottom) But I many smaller projects to take on. One of them is organizing my craft area. It is small so I want to utilize it as well as I can. This past fall, Michael added me a built in work table and shelves. I not only have room for my craft craftroomtools, I also have room for ALL my gift wrap and bags.Which was wonderful at Christmas. Now what I really need is a ribbon center like this on in the picture. Someday my goal is to have a whole room dedicated to my crafts. "Craft Central" I think I will call it. I just love those bright green walls. So cheery. Who wouldn't enjoy working in this room all day.

I want to share one of my favorite sites with you. I check Alison out frequently. Although she hasn't posted in bit, she has some wonderful pictures on her blog that she shares of her home. Check out My Cozy Home.

Happy Decorating!

Home sign

Cindy

1 comment:

Classics and Country said...

Cute Blog! You have great taste! I love that sign home is where your story begins. I love Danielson Designs.

Followers

LinkWithin