Monday, March 24, 2008

Odds and Ends

CindyBear Hi ya'll. Just popping in to say hello and let you know that I am still alive. Today was a rough day for me. I have had a hard time staying focused and awake. All I have wanted to do today was sleep. Ugh! I hate days like that because I am not very productive. And believe me, I need to be productive now.

Today did bring some good news though, Michael and I waited about getting our passports, mainly because of time allowance....but we did go and apply for them last week. Guess what, they came today. Now that was fast!

Michael's wedding band got here last week. I just love it. Michael's ring Can't wait to give it to him. It will be funny in some ways seeing him in it because he doesn't wear jewelry. So I wanted to get something that wasn't huge but had some bling just the same. He told me this is the first time he has ever had diamonds.

Ladies, I can't tell you how much I feel out of touch with things. I have so much that I want/need to do to update and share on my blog but just don't have the time. I really am missing it. I have a small treasure of some new sites that I would like feature....but all in due time.

Well it is way past my bedtime, but took a nap today so not really sleepy now, but I know 4 AM will come early. So I will bid you a good night. Hope you all have a blessed Tuesday!

P.S. To do my post tonight I used the Windows Live writer. Love that tool! You can check it out here.

Love and Hugs!



No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin