Thursday, July 2, 2009

The time has come

for me to go back to work...starting tomorrow I will be back in the rat race.  Starting a new job and a little anxious about it.  I have really enjoyed my time at home over the last several weeks awaiting all the paperwork to be completed.  During this time off I have gotten alot accomplished at home.    We finally had a realtor come to the house on Sunday and we should have the house on the market by the end of the week.   Woo Hoo! 

Today will be full of running errands and taking care of a few last minute things.  Got to try to get myself back on my schedule of going to bed early and getting up early.  UGH!  I have really liked staying up late and getting up a bit later. 

DSC02241 Gonna grab some lunch with my best  bud, Donna.  We have such a good time together. And we don't get the opportunity to "do" lunch when I am working so going to take this opportunity before our schedules change again to do just that.

Wanted to share a few pictures that were made at Tori's graduation cookout.  Better late than never huh?

DSC02253 Tori and I

DSC02254 Me and my girl

DSC02258 Michael,Tori, and Me

DSC02280 Derek, Tori, and Wesley

DSC02308 Don, Tori, and Stepmom Colleen

DSC02348 Me, Tori and Don

DSC02352 Tori's cake and cap

Well now I need to scoot..hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Hugs to all!

Cindy

Originally posted at Life is in the Details earlier this week.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin