Thursday, January 28, 2010

Different Directions

Hi all!

Home Simple Home is coming to a end…..

I’m testing out the new template over at “Life is in the details”.  Still have some tweaking to do,Road Sign 1 but I  think I like this a bit better.  What do you think?  You will find that I have rearranged things a bit, so take  a look around.  Still have more to add, but not alot.  As mentioned before, I was wanting to take this blog in a different direction but I wanted/needed to incorporate my “Life in the Details” and “Home Simple Home” blog together.  It has gotten so hard for me to post to one blog much less two…but I still want to be able to write and share my home projects and other home related things, as well as those spiritual and Christian inspiration that I thrive on.

So if you were a follower at “Home Simple Home” I hope you will add yourself  to my list of friends in the sidebar at Life in the Details.

I’ve spent to much time on this chore today so I am going to post this, and hope to get back to you all in the AM. Not to mention I have some blog reading to do. 

Hugs,

Cin Sig

Ephesians 6:12-13“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil inthe heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



4 comments:

Kathi said...

Thank you Cindy, for letting us know. I think I have both sites on my favorites, so I'm good to go. God bless you and Happy New Year. Kathi

IndiaMART Business Solutions for SMEs said...

Superb
visit this page for various business solution click here offers for SMEs
click here offers for SMEs

Jenefer Maron said...

Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
Bio Hormone Replacement Therapy

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

Followers

LinkWithin