Thursday, January 28, 2010

I encourage you

the waltons2

ladies if you haven’t read this post by Auntie Ruth then you are missing out on a blessing for family, so I encourage you to hop over and read it.  I enjoy reading her  post because they are so heart felt and honest.  Take a peek at today’s posting if you want to bless your family.

Now on to other things.  Can you believe it is already Thursday, and I haven’t accomplished nearly all that I have wanted too this week.  Granted I have spent WAY to much at this computer reworking this blog.  But hopefully I will get it where I want it to be.

I still have loads of pictures on my camera that need to be off loaded so that I can create some worthwhile post.  A few before and afters, some goodies that I ran across while I was out traipsing through the antique malls this past weekend.  My table decked out for Valentines Day.  It’s simple but so pretty.  So hoping by next week I can get a better handle on posting and a schedule that will work for me.

Most of all, I am still working on getting things better organized for my everyday lifestyle, so that all the things that are important to me, I am getting to do.  BALANCE!  balance Rhoda wrote a great post earlier on this, jump over and read it if you have a minute.  I think most of us want better balance in our lives.  I want to have time for reading my bible daily, working on my bible study, crafting, tweaking in my house, blogging, and reading,and of course spending more quality time with my family and friends.  So much to do and so little time, but I think I will get there.

Should scoot so that I can take care of other life duties today.  Hope you have a very blessed day.

Hugs,

Cin Sig

John 4:24“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin