Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So excited today

Oh happy day!  I know when I share why this is such a happy day you are going to think I have lost my mind.  I am so happy over this:

reveal mop

That’s right. I hate doing the floors.  Which I am sure you all can relate too.  Shake your head and agree with me here, okay.  Normally I have to get out my bucket of water and gloves and rag and get down on my hands and knees to do my floors.  Otherwise they streak and look about half way done. Not a pretty picture.  Believe me I have tried all the gadgets and gizmos out there.  My sweet hubby came home with this last week after his excursions to Sam’s and my first though was, I wish it would work but I know it won’t. However I was surprised when I did my floors this morning.  They looked great, just like I had scooted all over my floor to get that lookWinking smile  So for me it was a happy day and now I don’t think I will dread doing the floor as often. 

This is what Rubbermaid has to say about this:

Save more and waste less with the Rubbermaid Reveal™ Spray Mop. The thick microfiber pad is washable and reusable so that you never have to run to the store for refills when you’re getting ready to clean. Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop. The Reveal™ Spray Mop also features a non-scratch scrubbing pad to loosen stubborn spots.

  • Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile?
  • 22 oz. refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
  • Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
  • Microfiber pads are reusable and machine washable up to 100 times
  • Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as little solution as you need to clean your floor
  • Constructed with durable, yet lightweight material

I love that it has a refillable bottle so I can use my own homemade solution and it comes with two microfiber pads, so while one is in the wash you have another one.  Someone listened finally and created a spray mop that works.

This morning was a very productive morning, I got my floors moped, laundry done, bedroom cleaned and picked up, dishwasher loaded and ran and also had time to finish my bible study.  Love days like that. 

I hope you all have had a great day.

Blessings,

Cindy 

 

Romans 8:38-39“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

**My review of this product is solely and strictly on my own.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Cindy, I was updating my blog reads and was just about to delete you since you had not posted in ages. Will you have time to visit blogs too with your new venture? Glad you had fun with your friends from High School. Your grandson is so cute! I am expecting grandchild #4 in a couple of months. I am so excited! Hope you can come and visit. Hugs

Followers

LinkWithin