Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

emo_flowers1_thankfulThursday Wow, I can’t believe it is already Thursday (and August at that) and time for another Thankful Thursday. I missed last week, with trying to get ready for our upcoming trip.

With so much to be grateful for I have chosen a few that are speaking to my heart this morning, I am so thankful for my home.  I love my home and being here. And God has graciously given me some time at home from a full time job, I am so grateful for that much needed break.  God has blessed me with a wonderful hubby who works hard at his day job, just to come home and work hard here.  With trying to sell our house, we are always tweaking something which keeps my hubby in a constant “to do mode”.  I am so thankful for him and his attitude.  No matter how he feels he never gives up or in.  I could learn alot from him. 

I’m also thankful for the new carpet we had laid in our basement yesterday.  What a difference it makes.  I wish we had of done it earlier.  My hope is that it will someday make a nice play area for another set of children to grow up in.

I’m thankful for the wonderful time we had this past weekend visiting with relatives at my hubby’s family reunion.  It was a great time sharing memories and food. 

Thankful for the bit of rain we got last night, and the promise of more today. 

Thankful for good friendships. A wonderful friend is moving away today, but I am thankful that God brought us together for a short time. 

Today we will be linking up at Laurie’s place, Women Taking a Stand.  Hop over and join us.

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.  Colossians 3:17



2 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blessings.

Rita T. said...

You have some wonderful blessings. Have a great weekend!

Followers

LinkWithin