Monday, August 16, 2010

Google Reader- Do you use it?

Here it is the start of another week, and I am always amazed at how fast the weekend goes.  Although this one was a pretty productive one.  We took care of several little jobs that we had been putting off and it  felt so good to get them done.  For the most part, we stayed home and in this weekend.  The weather has changed a bit here, not as hot as it was, which is a very big welcome. However, since middle of last week our weather has been rather dreary.  Overcast and gloomy, which makes me think of fall.  And when I think about fall I get that “nesting” and “creating” bug. 

image My house got a good clean, and I also got my computer files organized as well as my “Google reader”  I have between 500-600 blogs I follow and I needed to reorganize some them.  Do you use Google reader?  I love it.  I really do.  Now granted I don’t read every post that shows up in my reader, but I do spend some time looking through them and I star some items to go back to at a later time when I have more time.  Believe it or not, I spent a good deal of time browsing through new blogs and added them to my already packed reader.  You’ll notice on my left hand side bar I bundled some of my favorite blog topics and you can view my reads. 

I have been using Google Reader for years, but apparently I haven’t been using it to it’s full potential.  I found some tips @  webworkdaily.com, makeuseof.com

I had to laugh last week when several women ask me how I find all the giveaways.  Well now you know my secret.  With as many blogs that I subscribe too, I am bound to find a few.

So, do you use Google Reader, and if you do, what little tip or trick can you share with us.

Well the sun if finally peeking out, so need to start my day. Hope you have a blessed Monday!

2 Corinthians 7:1“Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

 

SweetSummerCindy




No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin