Sunday, August 24, 2008

Before and After

This hasn't been a very productive weekend for me, as I haven't felt much like working or doing anything. Granted I have a list a mile long of projects but just didn't feel inspired. Although with saying that, Michael has spent most of the weekend working on finishing up our bathroom renovation from last year. Yes, last November.

Once he finishes it completely I will post some pictures. I wish had of taken before pictures but I didn't. But I do have some of the redo of my kitchen...so I will share those.

Before ( although originally the cabinets were the standard builders oak cabinets), I had already painted them antique white. Notice: old white linoleum, replaced with wood flooring. All appliances were replaced with stainless steel.

DSC00001

DSC00003

DSC00002

After (these were made right after the renovations, I have made several other changes since then. I will share some of them soon.)

KitchLrg01

KitchSML05

KitchSML04

5 comments:

Elise said...

I so love your kitchen. Its amazing what a little paint can do!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

From 2006-2008, Paragon Remodeling, Inc. received national recognition as a Top Remodeler by Qualified Remodeler Magazine for their outstanding home remodeling services for Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. When you’re looking for a window replacement company, siding company or professional deck builders, contact Paragon Remodeling. Visit http://www.paragonremodeling.com/

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Your kitchen re-do is awesome!

Hill upon Hill said...

I found your intro really welcoming. Lucky all of you heading into Autumn. Spring is around the corner for us..

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks amazing! I really love the change you made. Great job! -Julia

Followers

LinkWithin