Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2

Happy December!  I can't believe it is only 23 days until Christmas! Wow where is the time going?  I have so much that I want and need to do but not sure I can find the time to do it all.

Being away last week really put me behind on my shopping.  I hope to rememdy that this weekend.  I have started my handy little list for gifts still  needed to be purchased. So come Saturday, I plan to hit the stores and finish up my shopping. Fortunately while I was in Ky, mom sent me home with all our presents(from her and dad)so I do have a few goodies under the tree. 

Most likely it will be a quite Christmas at our house.  No traveling, and I am actually looking forward to it. I just really want to spend this season with my kids and Michael.  We have had so much going on this year and especially recently with the death of his mom, that staying home and enjoying our family and each other is my top Christmas wish. However Michael will not get to see his kids and I hate that for him.  I wish they could come to our house for a visit during the holidays, but they each have other plans. 

I also hope to post some pictures of my Christmas decorating.  Girls, don't give up on my yet.  I'm trying!  But with my silly schedule and time at home for the computer, it doesn't always work out.  I can't wait to share with you my "primitive tree".  I simply love sitting and gazing at it at night. 

Gonna scoot for now, hope you all are having a great and blessed day!

Hugs,
Cindy

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Cindy! I am looking forward to seeing your prim tree and the rest of your Christmas decor!
Staying home for the holidays is a wonderful thing. I hope that is what you get to do.
Have a great week and good luck finding the gifts you need to buy!

Followers

LinkWithin