Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another Saturday is upon us.

French-Doors-Print-C10262604

As I sit here looking out to my deck and seeing the sun shimmer through the leaves on the trees, I am wondering about my day. What am I going to do today?  My mind is racing with all kinds of ideas….from getting out and doing a little yard saleing, to hitting a favorite antique shop, or would I better be served to stay home in the cool and work on a few things here.  Dilemma’s, dilemma’s.

A couple of things that I know I will do today is go to my DIL graduation celebration.  She went back to school and got her AA and there is a celebration this evening.  I am so proud of her dedication, discipline and hard work to finish.  I’m amazed at her energy level and how she can work a full-time job and still have brain cells left over for school work.  She always seems to find time for family, friends, and anything else she wants to do.  She plans to sit out a year before going back to school to get her BA.  And with most people I would question that decision, but for her I know she will continue on.  Great job Steph.

I am sure that hubby and I will get in our walk today too….lately we have been trying to walk for 1 hour three times a week.  It can be treacherous in this heat but we both feel so much better after we do.  Plus my incentive is the toning up and weight I am losing.  I can’t believe the difference a few short weeks make.  I still would like to drop about another 10-12 lbs.  That would be my goal weight.  Although hubby thinks that is a bit to small. 

Other than that, not sure what today holds.  I’m going to kind of have a unstructured and care free day. So what are your plans for today?

Have a blessed Saturday!

Cindy_red signature

Romans 1:16“I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



3 comments:

Denise said...

Whatever you decide, hope you have a lovely day. It's way too hot here to walk outside, I can hardly breath when I go out there!
Enjoy the day
hugs Denise

Linda said...

Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!
Blessings and hugs

AliceMum said...

Hi Cindy!! Love the print that is on your Saturday blog..it reminds me of some puzzles I have done by Kim Jacobs..she also has prints available and calendars etc..I am going to check out the It's a Minature Life blog..looks cute!! Blessings to you!!

Followers

LinkWithin