Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

emo_flowers1_thankfulThursday

Today I am thankful for so many things.  God has been truly good and gracious with me. Moreso than I ever deserve.

I’m a firm believer that one should have gratitude in his heart and be truly happy with what he has been blessed with.  Lately I have been feeling a bit “tattered” and through my bleak times I was finding it hard to be thankful.  Although I knew in my head I had much to be thankful for I just didn’t feel it in my heart.  But no today…..Today I am thankful that my “thankfulness is back”.

I’m thankful that I am getting to go visit my family in Kentucky for a few days.

Thankful I will be there when my sister’s son’s adoption goes through on Tuesday.  Praise God!

If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday join us this month at “Spiritually Unequal Marriage”

Have a blessed rest of week.

Hugs,

Cin Sig

Romans 12:3“For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



8 comments:

Denise said...

So glad things are going well for you Cindy. Enjoy your time with family and happy 4th July to you and yours
xxxxx

Judy said...

Cindy, I am thankful for YOU! You have been such a sweet friend & a blessing in my life. I treasure the getting to know you, & so grateful that the Lord allowed our paths on this earth to cross.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I can 'feel' your excitement! Love you Cindy! Hugs

Judy said...

Cindy, I am thankful for YOU! You have been such a sweet friend & a blessing in my life. I treasure the getting to know you, & so grateful that the Lord allowed our paths on this earth to cross.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I can 'feel' your excitement! Love you Cindy! Hugs

Susan said...

Hi Cindy, have a great time with your family!!!!Thanks for the visit. Love your blog layout. Hugs

Linda said...

Hi Cindy,
I am so glad to know everything is going better for you.
Loved your post today!
Have a wonderful time and July 4th with your family!!
God bless you.
Blessings and hugs.

Debra Kaye said...

What a lovely thankful post :)
Kentucky is so beautiful...I hope you enjoy all God has for you there!! Safe travels!!

I enjoyed your visit to my blog. Have a wonderful 4th of July!!

Lori said...

Have a great time in KY Cindy and Happpy 4th of July!!!! ((BIg HUGS))!!!

Wendy said...

P.S.
I'm your newest follower!
Wendy
www.wendygunn.net
(I just enjoyed finding Cynthia's Cottage through a link on your site! Thanks!)

Followers

LinkWithin