Thursday, August 14, 2014

Prayers do get answered!

Hello friends, I have been blogging for years, sharing parts of my life.  Things I love like my home and faith and family and such.  Although for the last several years my life has been in a holding pattern. (therefore no desire to blog) Since 2010 when I sold my home it seems like my creativity just stopped.  Even before selling my home, the creativity had stopped.  We spent 18 months prior to selling, remodeling the house for sale.  Since then I have been in a holding pattern.  One of my true loves is my home and all that that implies.  But since then, I have been living in rented places where my creativity has been staunched.  And I have HATED every minute of it.  Call me weird but when I can "play" in my house, I feel alive and so much more productive. Am I crazy?

Over the years I have been keeping  notebooks and pinterest ideas for just the right time. And guess what.  The time is finally come that the creative juices are starting to flow.  :)

 
I have gone from a divorced single mother of 3, to a married wife of 6 adult children and a grandmother to 4 adorable (1 in heaven) grandsons, and 2 precious granddaughters and another grandchild on the way, due in October, and also became a partner with my hubby in business.  So life has really took lots of twist and turns for me. Not to mention I relocated back to my home state of Kentucky to be closer to family (parents).  But through it all God has been faithful and provided for us not in our time but his. 

 
You may be asking yourself why all this information.  Well hubby and I finally bought our first home together.  (It's not our forever home) but one that we can "play" in with some home projects.  And we are beyond thrilled. So all this to say that I hope to be back to blogging in a more consistent manner.
 
We haven't closed yet on the house, but will soon and move in sometime in Sept..  I hope you will join me.
 

 

Blessings,
Cindy

5 comments:

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see the inside!

NanaNor's said...

Hi Cindy, What a lot you have gone through over the last number of years. So glad you have found this home; may you have many years of love and happiness in it. Can't wait to see it once you've moved in. WE moved to a new home the first of May and love it, we are so blessed. Hugs, Noreen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home. the group will have to meet there to see it. Can't wait to see you all Sat.

Lori said...

Cindy that is so exciting!!! The house is beautiful. Very excited to join you as you move in your new home!! Congratulations!!!!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Grantham Lynn said...

Congratulations on the house. I had to comment after reading this post. I know exactly how you felt.
My Cowboy and I had to downsize and move into an apartment a few years ago. When we had to make the move it really didn't bother me too much. But now I am working and things are so much different. We are talking about buying a house. I am so looking forward to it. Thank you for sharing your heart. Your misery made me realize that I am not the only one. I am glad your prayers have been answered.

Followers

LinkWithin