Saturday, February 2, 2008

WELCOME and Time to get started!


To say that I am real happy with this layout is a understatement. I really wanted to have a three column blog so will have to work on that in time. Although I do like the look and feel of the colors of this one. But really wanted something that would reflect more of my home, but maybe in time this one will. For now this will work.

Most of the information you find here I just moved over from my "Life in the Details" blog, because I wanted a place to share more homemaking tips, information, and just my random thoughts about all aspects of the home life. I wanted to leave my other blog for more personal and day to day activities. It will take me a while to get this populated the way that I want but will continue to work on it as time allows.

I hope you will come back to visit me here. Sometimes it takes me time, with all the other "real" life things that I have going on but I will be back.

Hope to see you back here. Let me know you stopped by.

Blessings,

Cindy

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hey there! Just wanted you to know I was here. :) As you say, for now this is perfect! Very homey. I'm really excited to see the things you find to share. See you soon...xoxo

Followers

LinkWithin