Sunday, February 3, 2008

Updated Template


Good Morning Ladies, hope this finds you all having a blessed day. This morning has been quite relaxing for me thus far. I have spent oodles of time this morning, moving things around on my blogs, and getting my homemaking site in order. When I posted it yesterday I had a two column version and that isn't what I wanted so I got it changed to a three column verstion this morning. I like it much better. I got my help at this great site that I found this morning called, Tips for New Bloggers. The particular tutorial I used to convert a two colum to a three column was here. Now I will have to spend time populating the content for it. I have several things to still add but it will take me some time.


I also have been spending time this morning updating my HMB. What a chore that was, but I feel much better having it done. I worked on my prayer journal section. And removed my grocery/menu/recipe sections because I have added them into my recipe binder. Which I have also been working on this morning. This is huge undertaking because I have collected recipes and cookbooks for 20+ years. So it isn't anywhere near finished. My main goal was to get the prayer journal ready to go.

I'm hoping that this week I can implete some of things that I had hope to start the first of the year but seems like I couldn't get it all together. My brain has been racing with tons of projects that I needed/wanted to do to make my life run smoother. My goal is this will become a lifestyle that I can keep up with regardless of it I am working full-time or staying back at home. I love being at home and making my home a place that the family wants to be. Love going the extra mile for them. And seems like for the last several years, I play catch up. I think Michael is on board with all the changes so that helps.
I hope you will let me know that you stopped by and what you think of my new site. Also, let me know if there is anything in particular that you are looking for in the way of tips or whatever. I have a ton of links in my favorites on my computer, and now I will be trying to go through them and organize them here, and possible help someone in the process.
For now, I am going to take a rest, and depending on the rest of the day...I will try to get around for visits. Have a blessed day. Hugs!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey sweetie. Just wanted to pop in and wish you a blessed Sunday. We are having a lazy day, too. Didn't make it to church today partly because of the weather and partly because I had some 'work' to do (and also partly just out of laziness :( ). I am off to visit your homemaking blog now. Love ya! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy! I really love all that you are trying to do in your life. I am wanting the same things, but it is the 'doing' of it all that is proving difficult. I love this blog too - so pretty!! Hugs to you...have a blessed week.

Denise said...

Hi Cindy, it looks lovely in here, really nice and organized, and I see you finally got your 3 column version - I like it :-)
Will catch up on your main blog now too. Just wanted to let you know I'd popped in.

Followers

LinkWithin