Sunday, June 15, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Wash-Day-Print-I10059723 Today I have been busy doing all sorts of things in the house, some cleaning, but mostly piddlin' with my little treasures.  But whilst I have been playing in the house, I have been doing laundry.  Don't know about you, but I love wash hung out on the line,blowing in the breeze.  Something about it smells so good and fresh especially sheets and anything cotton. Unfortunately where I live now, we can't have a clothes line, but I long for the time when I can have my clothes hanging out on the line.  Simple pleasures. Clothes on the line is a reminder of my childhood, when my sister and I would have to hang the clothes out.  Oh how I yearned for the day when I could just throw everything in the dryer.  My how time changes things. 

Simple blessings to you today!

Hugs!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin