Sunday, June 1, 2008

This is the way we clean our house

laundrygirl2 So early in the morning.... I think I am on my third load of laundry and I have more to do. I have vacuumed the main floor but still need to do the upstairs, but the vacuum is such a bear to get upstairs. I have dusted my house, and cleaned down my bathroom and organized the kids. I have unloaded, reloaded the dishwasher, and moved some things around. So decided I wanted to take a little break.

weeklyshopgirl2 I still need to get to the grocery store today, I want to pick up some fresh produce and some healthy snacks for me to take to work, but we are out of a few staples that I need to restock.

organisedgirl2 I am also in a major organizing mood. I have been working on getting myself more organized and making list. I am a avid list maker, that seems like that is the only way I get anything accomplished. But now I am working on a system for my list so that 'others' (family) can help with the list and it doesn't just fall on me.

busycarshopgirl2 Yesterday, Michael and I along with some friends went out for the day. He hit several antique malls and I found a few little goodies. I love it when I find somethings that I have been looking for. There is just something about the "hunt" that I love. I will have to share some pictures soon.

As bad as I hate to, I need to get back to work. I still have loads to do. wornoutgirl2

Hugs!

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin