Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today is just one of those days

Theres-No-Place-Like-Home-Print-I10095242 when you don't want to do anything, but be at home.  I ask Michael last night if we could just stay home this morning instead of getting out.  So few Saturday mornings we stay home, because we normally get out to go to yard sales or such in the summer time.  But all week I have been thinking about staying home and getting caught up on getting some computer stuff done and just relaxing.  Actually going to read some more of my book in a little bit.

I have added a whole batch of new links here this morning that I have been collecting for weeks now I have been finding some new places that I just love.  country magazinesSeveral are very inspirational for home decorating and I can just sit  and gaze at the pictures for what seems like hours. Kinda like I do my country magazines. Which I need to go through and dispose of some, and organize the others.  That has been on my to do list for awhile.  I might actually do it tonight while watching tv. 

While I sitting here this morning and cruising the net I found many things that I would love to do....but when I saw this I new I needed to do these things first, so that I will not forget what it is I would like to do.  Wink  First, I think I need to create myself a mood board.  Do you know what a mood board is?  It is a board that you simple put all your loves on.  moodboard There are several at Decor 8. As well as create myself a decorating binder.  decorator binder See this is the kind of things I do when I have time.  I get creative and want to do things.  Guess I could carry this binder a little further and make it my "dream home binder".  How fun is that? 

Well I have been at this computer for awhile now and my phone keeps ringing so think I am going to close it.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

So glad you stopped by! I read back several posts and I'll be back for more. I am an organizing freak and I often spend my days moving things around! LOL

MY DH is a simple guy who loves his golf too - we too are
opposites in so many ways.

I'll be adding you to my favs!

hugs, Linda

trish said...

I have just run across your blog through The Nesting Place. I will be adding you to my places I enjoy. It seems we have a lot in common and I look forward to reading more of your blog as you write. :o) Have a lovely day, Tricia Anne

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments - I really appreciate it. I am still in shock - Country Sampler coming to MY HOUSE!

hugs, Linda

Followers

LinkWithin