Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been tagged.

Thanks Tracey.... :)

So here you go...

First I have to post the rules…
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged, leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my six random things…
1. Jesse James robbed the bank in my hometown.
2. First book I ever read completely through was "Death on the Nile" by Agatha Christie, my senior year and I have loved reading ever since
3. When I was in the second grade I cut my sisters hair with the grass trimmers
4. Always believed I was born in the wrong era.
5. I have been attacked twice in my lifetime, once by gun, once by knifepoint
6. I almost died when I was 5 from a bee sting, I am highly allergic, epie pin in tow.

I am tagging the following people:

Pam at My Life in a Old House
Danna at Danna's Daily Blog
Tammy at My Hiding Place
Robyn at My Journey
Denise at My Daily Life
Laura at Country Times

Hope all is having a great day. Will try to get a real post in soon. :)

Hugs!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Cindy! Too funny about cutting your sister's hair. Yikes to being highly allergic to bee stings and being attacked twice!! Thanks for playing along. ((BIG HUGS))

Danna said...

Cindy,
It is good thing you are there and I am here. I don't know too many bloggers so I am tagging you too so don't "shoot" me. :-)

I guess you have a set of the rules. HUGS?

Followers

LinkWithin