Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is what I woke up to

Another winter wonderland.

Outside my back door20100203_1

Another shot to the left in my yard, looking into the neighbors yard

20100203_6

Big pine tree in the front side yard.  Love this tree and it’s especially pretty with snow laying in the branches.20100203_11Another shot of the tree, what do you think?20100203_12  

So with this going on outside, wonder what will be going on  on the inside today.  Looks like a great day to stay home and get some crafts done. 

Now I know I said I would show you a little project that I did with my little silver dish…will be back later to show you.

Have a blessed and warm Wednesday.

Cin Sig

Psalm 59:16“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.



1 comment:

Denise said...

Awww, I love the snow (only cos we don't get it here) :) Stay warm and cozy and have fun with your crafts. Can't wait to see what you're doing.
hugs
xxxx

Followers

LinkWithin