Saturday, February 20, 2010

Take a peek

into some of these houses.  Don’t you just love peeking into others home for something wonderful that you can take into your own home and recreate.  I know I do.  Here are a few pictures that I have had in my inspiration file for a while.  Hope you enjoy.  I love kitchens and bedrooms, they are my favorite…Maybe because that is where I like to spend time.

kitchen kitchen1

 

kitchen2 kitchen3

 

bedroombedroom2

bedroom1

Looking at decorating inspiration always gets my mind racing, and heart pumping?  How bout you?

Have a blessed Saturday!

Cin Sig




3 comments:

Denise said...

I love looking at house pics too for inspiration, wish I could make the pics bigger to see better, I clicked on them but they stayed the same size!
Have a lovely Monday, hope your week gets off to a great start
xxxx

Darylynn said...

Hi Cindy! I used to always cut out photos of rooms I liked and put into a file. It's a good idea. Do you watch HGTV? I love Devine Design and am always amazed at how great everything turns out. I want Candace Olson to come decorate for me! Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))

Sue said...

Hi Cindy,
I too love to peek into other people's homes and get great ideas, that is one great thing about blogging. I have found some wonderful inspiration, I so enjoyed theses photos you shared.
Blessings,
Sue

Followers

LinkWithin