Monday, February 8, 2010

Crazy Weekend

tissues This weekend has been a little crazy.  Not alot got accomplished around here by me, I was/am suffering from a cold, and had the sniffles pretty bad.  Constantly blowing my nose,tissues everywhere,  my nose  is so sore and red. Most of the weekend, I couldn’t smell anything, my nose was stopped up.  I never have been able to understand that, one minute it is running like crazy and the next you can’t breathe through it.  Go figure. 

 

 

A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!  ~Author Unknown

Plus we were one of the fortunate people to experience this, this past weekend.   We probably got around 30 inches or so.  Hubby spent most of Saturday outside, and I felt terrible that I couldn’t be outside helping him while he was shoveling us out.  But I had no business being outside.  Eventually we did20100206_149 hook up with a neighbor to plow the remainder of our driveway and the street in front of the house.  We use it for additional parking.  (This picture was taken of my back yard, you can see by the fence how much snow we actually got and this picture was taken before it ended.)  I posted a few other pictures here.

 

The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it.  ~Patrick Young

Our weather forecast tells us that we are getting ready for another “hit'” on Tuesday.  I am thinking that the kids will most likely be out of school all week.  They have already called school off for tomorrow, and with the next one coming in on Tuesday and Wednesday….just don’t see them getting back to school this week. 

butterfly-09-t-1 My hope is that this week will be a good week to finish up some small craft projects that I want to work on, since I didn’t get anything really done this weekend.  So therefore, I have no re-do, makeover for Met Monday with Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch.  Feel free to check out some wonderful inspiration there today. 

Need to scoot, maybe I will see you at Susan’s. 

Have a lovely blessed Monday!

 

 

Cin Sig




2 comments:

Libby said...

Awwww...feel better soon :) I heard about all that snow too :) Such a wonderful site to see.

Tammy said...

Praying you are feeling better today, sweetie! Stay warm. Love ya! xo

Followers

LinkWithin