Friday, January 16, 2009

Feature Friday

I decided that I would like to do a "Feature Friday", which basically means on Friday's I will post a great site with lots of KEWL information for you. It can be anything from a decorating, recipe, organization,site to just one that I get the "warm fuzzies" from.

Since the start of a new year, I think most of us are in the mood for some rearranging and organization...which leads me to my first Featured site of 2009. It is TIPNUT. If you have scoured its pages, you are missing a boatload of great tips. Check them out, they have a new fresh look.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I know what you mean about decorating while working a full time job. It is exhausting! :) I mostly do it on the weekends and then schedule my posts to post through out the week. :)

Followers

LinkWithin