Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been a year

since I went from wearing glasses to being glassless.  That's right, one year ago I had my Lasik eye surgery, and I thought I would just give you a little update.  I still LOVE it.  I still have a hard time believing that I can actually see without glasses.  You would think that by now, it wouldn't be a big deal, but for someone that relied on her glasses for everything I did, it is a big deal.
I am very grateful.  I still feel that it is one of the best things I ever did for me.  Basically I just thought if there was anyone out there that is contemplating it I wanted you to know that after one year I am still happy with the results. For the first time in my life I have 20/20 vision, instead of seeing everything like this....
I can see everything clearly.  What a gift!
If there are any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin