Monday, November 9, 2009

where do I start

seems like it has been forever since I have posted to this blog….no excuses really, except I haven’t been real motivated to do any house or home projects with everything else that has been going on in my life.  But lately I am feel very motivated to get into doing some small projects again and with Christmas coming that inspires me to decorate and play more in my house.  I do have a Christmas  blog that I will be adding things to on a regular basis so if you don’t want to miss anything, please stop over and follow me on it.  You can visit Country Christmas by clicking here

There is so many neat things going on here in blogland  and I am loving reading everyone's post.  So many creative women out there.  With my house still on the market it is really hard to do alot in the house without it looking cluttered.  I think that has been one of my biggest problems with wanting to do anything in my house because you have to keep it “show” ready.  And of course, the realtors tell you that make it look as big as possible so we have moved most of the big furniture out of the house and are only down to the bare essentials, and quite frankly I hate it.  It doesn’t feel like my home anymore.  :(  But I am willing to do whatever it takes to make the house sell.

I do have a decorating dilemma though, I have a sliding glass door in my family room and at the moment it doesn’t have anything covering it.  In the summer months that is fine and I like the sunlight peeking in, but in the winter, it needs to be covered so that the house has that warm and cozy feeling I love so much.  Here is my dilemma, what can I cover my doors with, without putting rods up.  Hubby doesn’t want to, in case the buyers don’t like them, or wants to put something else up.  So I am stuck.  I can’t think of anything I can do? What would you do?

K…guess I need to scoot, so I can start on my day…I think it might be  productive. 

Hope you have a blessed Monday!

Hugs!

Cindy

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for visiting me. I have not been up to blogging much these days either. Too much personal chaos going on lately.

About the glass sliders, could you get some of those 3M wall hooks and use them to hold a long curatin rod? They have the pull strip that releases the sticky stuff without harming the wall or paint. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Maybe you can use that idea and build on it to do what is needed.

Have a great week!

Followers

LinkWithin