Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend Plans

Howdy friends,I am so glad it is the weekend. I can't wait to sit in my jammies and sip my coffee out on my deck in the morning.

I'm hoping I can get a few things done without a bunch of interruptions too . Don't know about you, but when I get started, I hate to have to stop. Don't you?

My primary goal this weekend, is to get my main floor back in order and more things boxed up and put into storage. Once I can actually walk through the main floor again, it will be like I have a new house, I can't tell you how eager and excited I am to see how it all is going to look with all the hard work that Michael has put into it. Poor man, he works all day and comes home and works all night. He is such a trooper. I am one blessed woman.

I'm also working on a shopping list, you know for those things that you need so that your house looks new and clean when folks come in to view it. So far my little list consist of:



  • pillows for the sofa (now that it is in the Living Room)
  • Decorative towels for the downstairs bathroom
  • possibly window coverings for LR/ FR

If you can think of any small little touches that I should add, leave me the idea in the comments...K?

Yesterday on my lunch hour, I took a little stroll over to "Home Goods" and "Pier 1". . Boy do they have some pretty stuff at "Home Goods" , my head starting reeling and going a mile a minute with all the things I would LOVE to have. So pretty.If you have one near you and haven't been yet, it is really worth the time. Basically trying to get some ideas and inspiration, and the creative juices flowing, if you know what I mean.

Over these last several months that I have been away from my computer I have been scouring websites for inspiration to use while staging my house, and for my new home, wherever it might be. Some sites that I just love are:

Bienvenue
Cynthia's Cottage Design
Nesting Place
The Lettered Cottage


Again, if you have any sites you just love for inspiration please do share....

Guess I should hop off here and start my weekend instead of writing about it. Got lots to do, and only two full days to do it in.
Hope you all have a wonderful "Mother's Day" if I don't get back before then.
Blessings!

vintage_housewife
Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin